Although volume 13 was released yesterday (20th July), my copy won’t arrive until Monday 24th (overseas shipping). However, Hana to Yume’s Twitter linked to an informative synopsis of the book on natalie.mu.
Vol. 13 ncludes the Za Hana to Yume chapters that were published from 2011 to 2015 and also the “Tatsumi’s Day” side story from October 2004. The site also mentions that the YnM manga (overall, not just vol. 13, lol!) has sold over 4 million copies to date.
I’m guessing from this that there’s little-to-no completely new content, although maybe there’ll be some new author’s notes (I hope!).What’s been puzzling me for some time now is why these chapters were ever re-written in the first place, as the HtY installments had already reached chapter 75 by 2005, and the more recent installments don’t even reach that point as far as I remember. Why were volumes 12 and 13 not published back in the early 2000s? I suspect we’ll never know why, although I am curious.
(X-posted from Tumblr)
* Sharp white cheddar (mine came from CostCo, the Coastal stuff)
* Rosemary bread (mine came from Trader Joe's)
* Lemon curd (another thing from Trader Joe's)
* Butter (I did unsalted, the cheddar is plenty salty enough)
* Toaster Oven
* Frying pan and oven
* Lightly toast one side of the rosemary bread in the oven
* One one slice of rosemary bread, put a pile of chopped up white cheddar chunks on the toasted side. Put it back into the toaster oven until the cheese gets pretty melty.
* While that's going on, spread lemon curd on the other piece of bread, on the toasted side.
* Put a pat of butter in your frying pan and melt it
* Take your melted cheesy bread out of the toaster oven, put both pieces together so the cheese of one side is against the lemon curd of the other
* Put your sandwich into the pan, swish it around, flip it to the other side--this will make sure that both sides have butter as you pan toast.
* Toast both sides of your sandwich in the pan with the butter, flipping as necessary. When it's toasted to your liking, put it on a plate.
* Tada! Fancy grilled cheese.
Original layout using this Creative-Commons-licensed Manhattan panorama.
Live preview | Screenshot
Title: New York Evening (Fluid)
Credit to: erinptah
Base style: Tabula Rasa
Type: Full layout in CSS
Best resolution: 1024x768+
Tested in: Firefox, Chrome
Features: customizable, variable-width, 2 columns
Click thru for code & instructions.